Easy Resilient Installation with StaTite
Array luxury vinyl tile and plank products with Shaw's StaTite joint technology feature a strip that allows planks to be adhered to each other and not the subfloor. Installs in a few hours with no mess.
Check out the StaTite Advantages
The type and frequency of traffic on your Shaw LVT floor will determine the frequency of maintenance needed.
- Innovative installation with Shaw StaTite strip
- Adhere planks to each other ? not to your subfloor
- Lays directly over your subfloor with minimal floor prep and no messy adhesive
- Looks and feels like real wood and tile
- Durable and water resistant
- Great for high traffic areas such as: bathrooms, kitchens, basements, offices, playrooms, entryways, living rooms & many more!
Five easy steps to Installation
- Step 1: Shaw StaTite on top and bottom of each plank.
- Steps 2-3: Adhere planks to each other ? not to your subfloor
- Steps 4-5: Lays directly over your subfloor with minimal floor prep and no messy adhesive
Complete Installation guide for Array Tile and Plank
You might also like:
Tips on how to keep your Array floors looking their best.
You can have it all with Shaw resilient flooring.
Browse our resilient flooring to find your perfect match.