Register for a My Shaw Floors account and upload a
photo to see new floors, wall colors and more in your
rooms. To learn more,
take a tour,
browse our frequently asked questions, or select a tab below.
Take your room photo
Follow these simple guidelines to get the best room photos.
- Simplify your room: Tidy up by removing plants, decorative items and area rugs.
- Light your area: Shoot during the day with natural light behind you and room lights on.
- Select high resolution: Set your camera’s resolution on high to ensure a sharp image.
- Shoot the whole space: Include the whole room, so you can change floors, wall colors and other surfaces.
Select a room photo
Uploading your favorite room photos takes just moments.
- Browse your files: Look through your photos to find and select your favorites.
- Try multiple images: Choose up to five photos at once to give yourself options.
- Upload photos: After you select your favorites, click “Upload” to add your photos.
Get your room ready
Take these simple steps to prepare your room for a new floor.
- Define your floor: Highlight the floor in your photo with our easy-to-use tools.
- Fine tune selections: Zoom in to add or subtract highlighted areas and create detail.
- Align your floor: Enhance realism with a grid that fits your photo’s floor dimensions.
- Add other areas: Change the whole room by adding rugs, wall colors and more.