Beautiful and Innovative Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring offers a wide selection of designs that offer the look and feel of beautiful hardwood, ceramic tile, and slate. Laminate is a composite designed to endure more-than-average wear and tear. A direct-pressure manufacturing process fuses four layers into one extremely hard surface.
Laminate is constructed of four layers:
- The back is reinforced with melamine for structural stability and moisture resistance
- OptiCore® - Shaw's laminate coreboard that's strong, stable, and moisture-resistant.
- Providing the floor's beauty, the decorative layer is actually a highly detailed photograph that gives the laminate the appearance of wood or tile
- Melamine wear top layer is a tough, clear finish reinforced with aluminum oxide, one of the hardest mineral compounds known to man, to resist staining, fading, surface moisture, and wear
The resulting floor is a technological breakthrough. There's no staining, no fading, and no wear through.
Shaw's VersaLock AG and LockNPlace glueless installation methods both make installing your new floor fast and easy.
Other noteworthy features:
- Shaw Laminate flooring is incredibly durable and stain resistant. Such problem spills as nail polish, grease, and mustard simply wipe off.
- Patented tongue-and-groove locking technology eliminates unsightly gaps at the seams.
You might also like:
Installation is a snap with VersaLockAG and LocNPlace.
Routine maintenance to keep your laminate floor looking new.
Underlayment is important for many reasons.