When you order a custom rug from our Cut-A-Rug program, you can be sure the binding will be durable and attractive.
Be sure to discuss binding options with your retailer to ensure you have the perfect foundation or accent piece for your home. You can select from multiple binding options and colors.
Here's what we offer:
You can view samples of binding in the slideshow below.
- Fabric Border - 2" cotton fabric border available in a variety of colors
- Leather Border - 2" wide leather border is available in 3 colors. (not recommended for rounds and ovals)
- Binding - same durable fabric that is typically used on in-store carpet samples. Color of binding is matched to the dominant color in the carpet.
- Serging - yarn is wrapped around the edge of the rug in one continuous strand. Color serging is matched to the dominant color in the carpet.
- Carpet - yes, carpet. You can use multiple carpet styles to edge a rug to get a dimensional, unique, layered visual.