Your Retailer Needs to Know
Flooring How To's
Your Retailer Will Ask
When you consider our carpet samples, what style and color would work well as a rug in your room’s décor?
- Is your space contemporary, traditional, or transitional?
- What kind of feeling does the room convey—nature-inspired, industrial, eclectic, vintage, romantic...?
How do you envision personalizing your space with our custom rugs?
Will the rug be subjected to heavy traffic?
- Quiet texture and color—or bold pattern in bright hues?
- The Cut A Rug program makes either one easy and relatively inexpensive—since you can always change the look again just as easily.
What size and shape do you need?
- The answer to this will help us determine the type of carpet that’s best for your bound rug.
- We’ll also be glad to make recommendations on maintenance for heavy-use conditions.
Did you know?
If you have leftover carpet, we can often create another rug—for no extra charge!
- Big or little? Sizes can go up to 24’ x 36’ and down to whatever size you’d like.
- Rectangular, square, oval or round?
- Will the furniture sit on or off the rug?
- Depending on rug size, shape, and placement, you could have some carpet left over. It might be possible to make a rug from the extra piece. If you do, we’ll finish it with the same binding free of charge!
- If the carpet you choose has a directional pattern, you’ll have to decide which way you want the pattern to run on the rug—vertical or horizontal. Sometimes this choice results in leftover carpet.