Resilient Vinyl Sheet Installation
Shaw’s DuraTru collection of resilient vinyl sheet flooring gives you a comprehensive selection of stylish colors. These styles reflect natural woods in smooth and handscraped finishes and stone and tile in slate, limestone and tumbled stone.
Fiberglass cushion-backed DuraTru offers superior comfort while minimizing impact noise and sound transmission.
There are a number of reasons why DuraTru offers ease of installation. Here are just a few:
- DuraTru vinyl is very flexible and a joy to install either as a loose-lay DIY installation (up to 25 sq. yards) or a full spread professional installation with pressure sensitive (releasable) adhesive
- Loose-lay installation requires the use of double-sided acrylic tape in areas where an expansion gap will not be covered with trim and under appliances and pivot points. See installation guidelines for additional requirements.
- Because of its unique fiberglass cushion back construction, DuraTru is more dimensionally stable. It lays flat and stays flat.
- The fiberglass backing makes DuraTru extremely moisture resistant. It's an ideal flooring solution where other flooring types cannot be used.
- Adhesive available in 4 gallon and 1 gallon pails
Download our complete installation guidelines here, DuraTru Resilient Vinyl Sheet Installation
Be sure to discuss installation options with your Shaw retailer or an installer.