How to Clean Resilient Vinyl Flooring
We’ve never met anyone who isn’t busy. Selecting a product that is not only beautiful but also easy to keep clean will keep one more thing off your to-do list.
Simple steps to clean flooring
Shaw's OptiClean and ArmourBead finishes are easy to clean and offer additional stain resistance. Both of these finishes are made of polyurethane, but ArmourBead uses nanobead technology for additional protection. Whichever finish your floor features, following these simple cleaning tips will help keep your flooring looking great:
- Sweep your floors regularly to remove loose dirt and grit.
- Wipe up any spills as soon as possible.
- Clean your floors using Shaw Floors Hard Surface Cleaner. Simply spray the cleaner on the floor and use a dry mop.
- For spills, use Shaw Floors Hard Surface Cleaner and wipe clean with a dry white cloth. No rinsing necessary!
- Use harsh chemicals.
- Use steam.
- Use a vacuum with a beater bar or brush.
What’s simpler than that? Resilient vinyl flooring is a great solution for the busy lifestyle that so many of us live today. This is a product that with just a few minutes per day will stay clean and remain looking as good as it did the day it was installed.